So I think at the moment we see lots of initiatives in Europe where culture and creativity is being applied in new ways to help solve different other challenges. In Denmark we have also got a Minister of Culture who is interested in this genre and supports it. I think in Denmark, for people working there, looking at culture and creativity as means of other things will be important in the coming years.
There will still be art for art’s sake, art for museums but working on this new one is going to be very important for everyone who works especially with creative industries and creative entrepreneurship.
- Taking your ideas seriously
- How Watershed works
- New model of culture
- Cultural centres as citizen initiatives
- What is Creative Factory Rotterdam?
- Models of success
- From squat to a legal venue
- Autonomy vs Institutionalisation
- Story of PROEKT_FABRIKA in Moscow
- Paper factory worker = Culture centre worker
- Media Evolution
- Generator Sverige
- Creative Industries in Europe
- What Kind of Creative Entrepreneur Are You?
- Evolution of The MitOst’s Strategy
- What is the creative incubator?
- Culture centres as stores and boutiques
- Village Underground runs three companies
- Incubator in Village Underground
- ufaFabrik works in three directions
- Why the ufaFabrik still exists?
- Changing role of ufaFabrik
- What is Linnalabor?
- Meet Factory is a recognizable brand
- NOASS is not only a venue
- Start of Uzupis Art Incubator