And we would definitely want to take on a bigger role because we have been one of the smallest members of Trans Europe Halles actually with least financial capacity. Now if these things start working properly we will be definitely in a better position to take the lead in some project or put forward a better team or more manpower in the network. I think next years it is going to be when we turn arise from concrete into networking and really think about what can we do, what are our options, what are our resources. But I cannot stress this enough that at least for us international networking in the Trans Europe Halles has been something that has kept us float sort of mentally and giving the people hear the perspective to keep doing what we are doing.
- Different contexts in Western and Eastern Europe
- Interzona as a member of TEH
- Melkweg is in TEH from the beginning
- What is Engine Room Europe?
- ufaFabrik vs Trans Europe Halles
- Networking of NOASS
- Role of networking
- Arts Printing House in TEH