So you might get someone who doesn't understand anything about this sort of thing saying: "We are a creative city". I always suggest that you never call yourself a creative city. But that you let others say "Is not Košice a creative place? Did you know that they are doing interesting things: interesting things in hospitals, interesting things in film, interesting things in new media or whatever…"
- Trial & Error
- Creative Industries sterilise creativity
- Urban vs Rural phenomenon
- Autonomy vs Institutionalisation
- Europe vs World
- Value of culture in the West
- Pressure of gentrification
- Measuring not only economic impact
- Role of Creative Industries in Europe
- Need for inter-sector cooperation
- Empty words?
- What is the difference between arts and culture?
- History of cultural industry
- Unfair distribution of cultural funding
- Downside of creativity
- At the end of neoliberalism
- Difference between art and the product